Originally from the Asian region between the Tigris and Euphrates rivers. It belongs to the Poaceae family.
It has a root that usually reaches more than one meter, a hollow stem, sharp leaves ending in tip, inflorescence in spike and the fruit is a cariopsis. Its most important property is the cooking capacity of the flour, which allows baking, being a staple.
Wheat is grown throughout the world being the main area the temperate zone of the northern hemisphere.
- 0.75 - 1.5 L/Ha
- V2 - V4. Mixed with aggressive herbicides and fungicides to help the crop counteract the phytotoxicity.
- Increases production by avoiding stress caused by herbicide and/or fungicide applications.
- Increases root development.
- 2 - 3 L/Ha
- Mixed with other phytosanitary applications before tillering up to pre-flowering.
- Promotes shoot radial expansion, avoiding lodging.
- Controls excessive growth, improving tillering and production by an improvement in spike formation.
- 1 L/Ha
- Start of Tillering.
- Increases production, balancing the crop’s hormonal system, increasing tillering and subsequent development.
- 1 - 2 L/Ha
- Stress situations (frost, drought, hail, disease).
- Blocks ethylene production and recovers hormonal balance and growth.
- Helps the
crop recover after any stressful situation.