Its history is unknown, although it seems that it has its origin in Central Asia. It is an annual herbaceous plant of the grass family.
It has a powerful root system, thick stems and straight, flat and elongated leaves with a green limb, rough to the touch and with hairs at the base. The inflorescence is in panicle and the fruit is in cariópside with attached glumillas.
In world cereal production, oats are in fifth place and the most producing countries are Russia, Canada and the United States.
- 0.75 - 1.5 L/Ha
- V2 - V4. Mixed with aggressive herbicides and fungicides to help the crop counteract the phytotoxicity.
- Increases production by avoiding stress caused by herbicide and/or fungicide applications.
- Increases root development.
- 2 - 3 L/Ha
- Mixed with other phytosanitary applications before tillering up to pre-flowering.
- Promotes shoot radial expansion, avoiding lodging.
- Controls excessive growth, improving tillering and production by an improvement in spike formation.
- 1 L/Ha
- Start of Tillering.
- Increases production, balancing the crop’s hormonal system, increasing tillering and subsequent development.
- 1 - 2 L/Ha
- Stress situations (frost, drought, hail, disease).
- Blocks ethylene production and recovers hormonal balance and growth. Helps the crop recover after any stressful situation.
Los ajustes de cookies de esta web están configurados para «permitir cookies» y así ofrecerte la mejor experiencia de navegación posible. Si sigues utilizando esta web sin cambiar tus ajustes de cookies o haces clic en «Aceptar» estarás dando tu consentimiento a esto.