Cookies are a file downloaded on the computer when accessing certain web pages. They store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his/her computer (among other things). Depending on the information and how the computer is used, cookies can be utilised to recognise the user. The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard disk only during the current session, occupying a minimal memory space and without harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information and most of them are deleted from the hard disk at the end of the browser session (session cookies).
Many browsers accept cookies as a standard and, regardless of what kind they are, they allow or prevent temporary or memorised cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent –through the activation of cookies in the browser, Stoller Europe will not link in the cookies the stored data with personal information provided at the time of registration or purchase. When you accept this policy, your IP address will automatically be stored in the access logs for the sole purpose of allowing you to browse the Website. Your computer must provide this IP address when you surf the Internet to enable communication. The IP address may also be used for statistical purposes, anonymously, to measure the number of visitors to this website and their origin, in a completely transparent manner.
What kind of cookies are used in this website?
– Technical cookies. They allow the navigation through a web page, platform or application, as well as the use of different options or services: controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted parts, remembering the elements that comprise an order, making the purchase of an order, making an application for registration or participation in an event, using security features during navigation, storing contents for the broadcast of videos or sound, or sharing content throughout social networks.
– Customisation cookies. They allow to access the service with some general predefined features according to a set of criteria in the user’s terminal: the language, the type of browser when accessing the service, the regional settings where accessing the service, etc.
– Third party cookies. Stoller Europe may use third party services that will collect information on the user’s use of the website for statistical purposes, as well as for the provision of services related to the activity of the website and other internet services.
– Geolocation cookies. These Cookies are used to store geolocation data from the computer or device to offer the user more appropriate content and services.
– Analysis cookies. Whether treated by us or a third party, they allow to quantify the number of users and undertakethe measurement and statistical analysis on the use of the offered service. For that, the navigation on the web page is analysed in order to improve the offer of products and/or services.
In particular, this website uses:
It is a service that allows to share the content of Stoller Europe in social networks by means of identifying icons. It uses technical cookies for its function and customisation cookies to remember the settings that user makes of social network icons.
Stoller Europe shows Youtube videos in different sections of the website. These videos make use of technical and customisation cookies for their proper function.
This website also utilises Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc., located at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043 (United States). In order to provide these services it is used cookies that collect all the information (including the user’s IP address), which will be transmitted, processed and stored by Google in the terms set on the Google.com website. This comprises the possible transmission of such information to third parties for reasons of legal requirement or in order to be processed on behalf of Google.
By using this website, the user expressly accepts the treatment of the information obtained in the form and for the aforementioned purposes. Likewise, the user recognises the possibility of refusing the treatment of such data or information by selecting the appropriate settings for this purpose in his/her browser. However, this option of blocking cookies in the browser may not allow a full use of all the functionalities of the website.
You can allow, block or delete all the cookies installed by configuring the browser options:
If you have questions about cookies policy, you can contact Stoller Europe (email@example.com).