Originally from the Asian region between the Tigris and Euphrates rivers. It belongs to the Poaceae family.
It has a root that usually reaches more than one meter, a hollow stem, sharp leaves ending in tip, inflorescence in spike and the fruit is a cariopsis. Its most important property is the cooking capacity of the flour, which allows baking, being a staple.
Wheat is grown throughout the world being the main area the temperate zone of the northern hemisphere.
- 0.75 - 1.5 L/Ha
- V2 - V4. Mixed with aggressive herbicides and fungicides to help the crop counteract the phytotoxicity.
- Increases production by avoiding stress caused by herbicide and/or fungicide applications.
- Increases root development.
- 2 - 3 L/Ha
- Mixed with other phytosanitary applications before tillering up to pre-flowering.
- Promotes shoot radial expansion, avoiding lodging.
- Controls excessive growth, improving tillering and production by an improvement in spike formation.
- 1 L/Ha
- Start of Tillering.
- Increases production, balancing the crop’s hormonal system, increasing tillering and subsequent development.
- 1 - 2 L/Ha
- Stress situations (frost, drought, hail, disease).
- Blocks ethylene production and recovers hormonal balance and growth.
- Helps the
crop recover after any stressful situation.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.