It is native to Asia and Europe. It belongs to the Brassicaceae family and Brassica genus.
It is an annual herbaceous of pivotal and deep root, erect stem and leaves pecioladas. The flowers are small, yellow and grouped in clusters and the fruits are silicuas. Rapeseed meal consists of 39% oil and is of great interest to the biodiesel industry.
Also, rapeseed is used to obtain oil for human consumption, fodder and flour.
Globally, the largest producers are Canada, China and India.
- 1 L/Ha
- 2 extended leaves. (From stage A to D2).
- Increase the production by improving hormonal balance in the crop.
- 1 - 2 L/Ha
- Start of flowering. (From D2 to F).
- Improves flowering.
- Promotes lateral shoot growth. Increases pollen quality and flower fertility.
- 1 - 2 L/Ha
- Stress conditions.
- Recommended in mixtures with fungicides and insecticides.
- Eliminates stress symptoms by inhibiting the production of intracellular ethylene.
La configuración de cookies en este sitio web está configurada en "Permitir cookies" para brindarle la mejor experiencia de navegación posible. Si continúa utilizando este sitio web sin cambiar su configuración de cookies o haciendo clic en "Acepto" a continuación, consiente en ello.