It is native to Asia and Europe. It belongs to the Brassicaceae family and Brassica genus.
It is an annual herbaceous of pivotal and deep root, erect stem and leaves pecioladas. The flowers are small, yellow and grouped in clusters and the fruits are silicuas. Rapeseed meal consists of 39% oil and is of great interest to the biodiesel industry.
Also, rapeseed is used to obtain oil for human consumption, fodder and flour.
Globally, the largest producers are Canada, China and India.
- 1 L/Ha
- 2 extended leaves. (From stage A to D2).
- Increase the production by improving hormonal balance in the crop.
- 1 - 2 L/Ha
- Start of flowering. (From D2 to F).
- Improves flowering.
- Promotes lateral shoot growth. Increases pollen quality and flower fertility.
- 1 - 2 L/Ha
- Stress conditions.
- Recommended in mixtures with fungicides and insecticides.
- Eliminates stress symptoms by inhibiting the production of intracellular ethylene.
Le impostazioni dei cookie su questo sito Web sono impostate su "Consenti cookie" per offrirti la migliore esperienza di navigazione possibile. Se continui a utilizzare questo sito Web senza modificare le impostazioni dei cookie o fai clic su "Accetto" di seguito, acconsenti a questo.