Its origin varies between species. It belongs to the Fabaceae family and has several genera.
In general, they are annual plants, with deep root or shallow, erect stem, simple leaves, paripinnadas or imparipinnadas and of variable size according to varieties, flowers of several colors and fruits in pod with the seeds in its interior.
It is a crop with a world-wide cultivated area and the most producing countries are India and Turkey.
- 10 - 15 L/Ha
- In early crop growth.
- Continuous supply of Calcium and Boron.
- Adequate translocation of nutrients independently from climatic conditions.
- Continuous stimulation of the root system.
- 1 L/Ha
- From 2-3 leaves up to the reproductive phase (2 applications are recommended).
- Physiological balance. Helps for an improved flowering and fruit set.
- 3 - 5 L/Ha
- Periodic foliar applications during flowering.
- Supplies Calcium and Boron, which are essential for new tissue formation and reinforces flowering and fruit set.
- 1 - 2 L/Ha
- Application during stress conditions.
- Also in mixture with aggressive phytosanitary treatments.
- Eliminates stress symptoms in the crop by inhibiting Ethylene production.
- Helps the crop recover better.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.